POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. is responsible for the treatment and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers.
POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or through email messages will be included in some treatments of POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. and will be treated computerized and on paper.
By sending the existing forms on this website, the sender gives his consent to be included in the aforementioned treatment in order to provide the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in a form on this website where personal data is collected, they are informed that POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, treatments or unauthorized access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. however, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user will respond in any case to the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for informing POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. any modification to it, leaving POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
The information on the purpose, legitimacy, conservation and communications of the treatment are:
WEB USERS: serve as information support for the management of communications and business relationships electronically. Regarding the legitimacy of the treatment, it will be regulated by the consent of the affected party and by the legitimate interest of the person in charge. The data provided will be kept until to support your request, the revocation of consent or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. will not transfer data except legal obligation.
If you wish, you can contact POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, SL, domiciled at CALLE PLAYA DE LAS AMÉRICAS, 2, BAJO 4 in the town of LAS ROZAS (MADRID), with a copy of your DNI or equivalent supporting document in order to exercise the following rights:
• Right of access: right to obtain confirmation on whether POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. is treating personal data that concerns you and, in such a case, accessing them.
• Right of portability: right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured format of common and legible use, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
• Right of rectification: right to request the rectification of data when they are inaccurate.
• Right of deletion: right to request the deletion of the data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were provided at the time.
• Right of opposition: right to oppose the processing of your personal data. POWER SOLUTION IBERIA, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
• Right to limitation of treatment: right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data.
On the other hand, if you have provided it, you will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data and specially protected data are not processed. The origin of the data is by the interested party or his legal representative, the users will be the interested groups for this purpose.